Monday, August 07, 2006

welcome and announcements...

Well, it's been a long time coming but here it is, the blog the world has been holding its breath for! Im sure this link will find its way into MSN convo's and online chatrooms everywhere with exclamations of "Wow, this blog is awesome!" or "I'm speechless! Literally speechless!" Whatever your reaction, I'm sure you'll agree: this is one for the ages. Stay tuned boys and girls, you just might learn something!

4 comments:

Leigh-Ann said...

hi dan, i stalked you. guessed your address and was right. nice blog. Leigh-Ann

Tyson said...

DANNO.
Keep it up buddy, you are creative beyond your own realization, and I look forward to your boycott of the backsapce button, let's grow old together. I think that would be fun.

Tyson

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I've ever taken the time to tell you this...but you truely inspire me. I've always respected you, and your convictions. I've always thought you were such a great person to be around. I've always known that you are a true artist at heart. But to hear you put your thoughts and ideas into words for all to read...it just blows my mind. You've got a real creative gift. Love you bro!

Anonymous said...

You got me hooked on story of the year
Your blog is very insightful and an awesome read

Thanks and God bless