Sleep....(sometimes).....wake up, work, eat, maybe some more sleep....I wonder if Picasso ever stayed up late just to write some random babblings in his blog....come to think of it, I wonder if Picasso ever had a blog...he seems more like the "bottle it up and let it out in painting form" kinda guy. At any rate, life is tiring. What does it all mean? Well, I'll leave that up to you....until then, I've got a bottle of stupid to uncap. I just hope it doesn't stain the carpet...
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
no, I'm not dead...
Sleep....(sometimes).....wake up, work, eat, maybe some more sleep....I wonder if Picasso ever stayed up late just to write some random babblings in his blog....come to think of it, I wonder if Picasso ever had a blog...he seems more like the "bottle it up and let it out in painting form" kinda guy. At any rate, life is tiring. What does it all mean? Well, I'll leave that up to you....until then, I've got a bottle of stupid to uncap. I just hope it doesn't stain the carpet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment