
In other goings on, my brother and I headed out a few days ago to the monastery ruins in St. Norbert, just south of Winnipeg. We took nothing but a camera and our excitement for the opportunity to get some great shots, and it paid off. We had some of the most beautiful light I have ever seen. It was about an hour before sunset and the soft light coming through the leaves was incredible. We took turns shooting for about an hour and a half until the card in the camera was pretty much full. I am really developing a love for the photographic form, although I must humbly admit that I am a complete amateur. It reminds me of being in elementary school and hanging my latest work of art on the refridgerator... Fast forward 10 years, I am sitting on the floor digging through an old box of school work, laughing at my shaky lines and sub-par coloring skills. Nevertheless, I am on a learning curve, and this is my refridgerator...



1 comment:
There's something about the way that you write, that makes me want to read more. It's a side of you I am enjoying getting to know.
tyson
Post a Comment