Tuesday, September 19, 2006

another day, another blog?

I am finding myself at a loss for things to write about. So, in the spirit of boredom, desperation, and a general need to spill the overflow in my head I will begin this blog in the dark, with no mind towards an eventual destination. Nuff said?

I spent my day sitting in a hotel ballroom listening to scientists present their research in the areas of animal nutrition, grain production, feed processing and biofuels. It was a science-palooza. No, Im not even remotely interested in science or agriculture, nor am I a sucker for punishment. I am an audiovisual technichian. Not exactly a glamour life, but its a good job and I am darn glad to have it. The silver lining to my day was that amidst all of those numbers and figures I had a lot of time to simply sit and ponder. Interestingly enough, I started thinging about this very blog. I have thoroughly enjoyed writing here. I don't care if anybody ever reads it, I just love having a place to explore the annals of my mind.

All of this pondering led me to a realization: I have been working tirelessly to unlock my mind hoping that I can somehow therein find a key to unlock the things that are built up inside my heart and finally let them out, while all the while failing to realize that the key to open the heart most likely lies within that same heart i have been trying to unlock. If this is confusing you as much as it is confusing me, feel free to close this window and never come back here again. If, however, you find yourself in some sick way relating to anything at all that I say, keep reading, if not for me at least out of respect for the self-exploratory process. Introspection is sometimes the strangest trip.

I guess what I am trying to say is that my inside wants out and I feel like I lack the capacity to open that door. So here I sit, a guitar in the corner and a blank page in fromt of me. I only hope that you can allow yourself to move past the probable initial reaction of thinking that I am completely crazy and begin to realize that there is something inside all of us screaming to be let free, whether or not you have heard it yet. So find your muse, find your passion, break your heart open and allow yourself to drown in it. Vive la inspiration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find the way you write very intriguing. You write the words i think. The difference is that you can actually put them on paper... or screen, as it were...
Anyway, hope you can dig deep in there and let yourself free...