I realize I haven't posted anything on here in quite some time so I thought I would resort to a classic blogging technique passed on from generations of bloggers before: the list..... I fear that I may not be able to do justice to this ancient and decidedly sacred form, but I know that I must try as a tribute to the great pioneers of blogging. So without further ado, here is my list of things that really bug me as observed throughout the past 2 weeks.....
1. Car horns
2. Jackets with too many zippers
3. Songs that begin with the word "and"
4. Mispronounced names
5. Late nights
6. Early mornings
7. Joe Pesci
8. Flip charts
9. MacLeans magazine
10. Polo shirts
So there it is. Now you know what to do; copy this list into your email and replace all of my items with things that bug you. Then sent it to 20 of your friends. If they send it back it means that you are truly a good friend and you will surely be showered with the richest of blessings. If you do not sent it to at least 20 people within 3 days you will be cursed with a lifetime of bad luck and sent to hell where you will be forced to watch Joe Pesci movies for days on end and all there will be to eat is hot dogs and bran muffins. Its your choice really...
*Disclaimer: the owner of this blog wishes no ill will to any fellow man. There is no such thing as curses that arise from not forwarding emails. You are strongly encouraged to NOT, under any circumstances forward this or any similar text to ANYONE! That is all.....
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Props to Macleans hehe. It's a good MAg, and I wonder if bran muffins bother the rest of the world as much as they you, especially after the Sudbury trip.
Anyways, see you later dano
What's wrong with hotdogs? I happen to like them!
Zippers....clothing....selling clothing....you worked at Marks....you got my jacket for christmas from Marks....You..Me...WE WIN!
Don't act like you're not impressed.
Post a Comment